Cheerful Red Touches in the Kitchen

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

It's Rednesday again over at Sue's "It's a Cherry World". Time to show off our reds! I love red and use touches of it in my cottage. I especially like red in my kitchen because it is the punch of color I need to get going in the morning.


The red tole tray is a favorite of mine. I found it at a little antique shop several years ago. The red china apple was a party favor from a Christmas party. The red check bowl is part of a set of three cute bowls I purchased at WalMart a couple of years ago. The tea canister is pure kitsch! My Mom told me that they used to sell canister sets like this in dime stores. The red vintage recipe box once belonged to my Mom, and I purchased the other. The salt and pepper shakers are just fun.

Thanks for visiting me and be sure to visit Sue and the other party participants!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Cheerful Red Touches in the Kitchen