Thankful Thursday

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Dear Brenda at Cozy Little House and Rhondi over at Rhondis Rose Colored Glasses are hosting Thankful Thursday. I am thankful for two women who have been especially helpful and encouraging since I started this blog a couple of weeks ago. Rosemary at Content in a Cottage has helped me ever since I mentioned I wanted to jump into Blog Land. Please go visit her blog. Her postings are unique and refreshing every day. She never fails to interest me.

Brenda at the Cozy Little House has sent bloggers my way, and has helped me with so many questions about layout. She has offered constructive advice (which I have really needed) and has held my hand through all of my blogging bloopers. I can't thank her enough!

As a favor to me, please stop by and visit these great gals at their blogs. I will be thankful if you do, and you will enjoy their postings.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Thankful Thursday