Show and Tell Friday

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Cindy at My Romantic Home is hosting a Show and Tell Friday. Since I decided to participate (with the nudging by my dear pal Brenda at Cozy Little House), I also had to decide what to show. Those who have been reading my blog for the past couple of weeks, know that I love dogs. I have posted twice about my canine collections. What you should also know about me is that I love horses. I fell in love with horses as a child and started riding lessons. I have always been happiest on the back of a horse either riding the trails or jumping over fences. Therefore, my show and tell item is a portrait of me commissioned by my Mom for my Daddy's birthday. I was 16 years old when I sat for this portrait.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Show and Tell Friday