Remedies for the Flu

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


I started to feel ill yesterday afternoon.
By the time I got home there was no doubt in my mind ...
I had the flu!

What are the remedies for the flu?
David picked up some Won Ton soup from our
local Chinese restaurant. It doesn't cure the flu
but I felt better temporarily.

Lots of cups of hot tea with lemon and honey.
Works for a while, but I still feel sick.

Old movies.
I have been in bed watching ...
Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House ~
I think about decorating and home construction
even when I am sick.
Mildred Pierce
You've Got Mail ~ how many times have I watched
that movie???

But my favorite remedy is Bentley!
He stares very closely at my face
Gives me four or five kisses on my cheek
and then cuddles up very close.
Works every time!!

Bentley ~ are you prepared to do some quest blogging
until Momma gets better?

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Remedies for the Flu