Tools for Girls: Miss Army Knife

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I think I'd probably like this more if it wasn't quite so pink (apparently everything "for girls" must be pink nowadays), but having had a look at my colleague's, I've got a little bit of gadget envy going on.

This play on a Swiss Army Knife (which has nothing to do with Victorinox) has a variety of useful tools including a tiny perfume vial, needle and thread, scissor, nail file, mirror, bottle opener, corkscrew, safety pin and screwdriver. Most of those are items which I can never find when I need them, so the thought of having them all in one unit in my handbag is quite appealing.

Of course, if they made one that also included a set of great quality fold-out makeup brushes, I'd be totally sold, but even without such fantasy implements, this'd make a great gift for a girl-on-the-go.

If you want one, or want to buy one for me someone, you can find it for £14.95 at Firebox.com.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Tools for Girls: Miss Army Knife