You may remember me telling you about the 2011 Spring OPI Texas Collection and here are a couple of colours that I am loving from it:  Guy Meets Gal-veston - coral and Austin-tatious Turquoise - blue-green with shimmer are 2 of the shades with the new semi-transparent sorbet finish.
I found I got more of the "sorbet finish" with the coral coloured one because it doesn't have the shimmer that the turquoise one does.  You can click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger and that will give you a better idea of the effect.  They both make me want to go on vacation someplace warm!

I still have a couple more colours to swatch so check back in a week or two for those!  And let me know what you think of these colours!

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: OPI Texas Collection swatches - Guy Meets Gal-veston and Austin-tatious Turquoise!