Mini-Engagement Party Recap

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Oh my goodness!!! The engagement party that my parents hosted for M. and me was absolutely AMAZING. I am only going to do a small recap right now because I don't have pictures to show you...my mom hired one of my sister's very talented friends to come for the evening to photograph everything and she is sending me a CD of all of the images after she edits them!

Everything was PERFECT -- the chef's food was AMAZING (more on this later), the company was SO FUN (I was SO happy to see my bridesmaids [minus one -- my cousin!! I'll see her very soon :) !!] and a few of my close friends!) -- M. and I just had the most wonderful evening!!
I'll leave you with just a few pictures: one that my mom took of one of our "icy" chandeliers, one from the very end of the evening (there were guests at our house until 1:45 am and we finally went to sleep at 2:30 am!) and one preview picture from our fabulous photographer for the evening (how cute is this pic?!)!!!!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend, and a longer recap with pictures is coming! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Mini-Engagement Party Recap