Vintage Christmas Memories

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

One of the reasons I love Christmas so much is
because of all the happy memories ...



Recipes from friends like my dear friend
Mary Kay. She still lives in NY
and I'm here in Idaho, but I'll always
remember baking Christmas Cookies together!!



Vintage cookie cutters and an old wooden spoon.
A cheery and vintage Christmas apron.



An old recipe box filled with treasured family favorites
The Christmas dishes we use every year.
I guess I'm just a sentimental girl,
but I love all the family traditions.
I suspect most of you do too!

Please go visit Suzanne for more Vintage Thingies!

Bentley, you love your old chewed up toys ~ they are your
very own Vintage Thngies!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Christmas Memories