200+ Followers!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Luckily this week is FLYING by for me and of course I am ALREADY looking forward to the weekend! It's pretty yucky here today -- very rainy and dull -- and I think we may have a couple more of these days this week. Boo!

Despite the dreary weather I did notice something that made me super happy -- I've reached the 200+ follower mark! Now my little blog is by no means a monster site or a place where thousands of people flock to a day, but I am so excited that you all would want to read my blog enough to actually "follow" it! I've really enjoyed the journal aspect of blogging, and the fact that I can track past events and go back to re-read what I was thinking or feeling is just too fun! Not to mention I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you and reading about your lives and the things that you enjoy. I've even had the privilege to meet a couple of my favorite bloggers and I look forward to connecting with even more of you in the future! So to all of my lovely followers -- THANK YOU! You make this entire process all the more fun and I love popping in to leave an update each day....or almost everyday at least! :)

In other news...we've got some interesting news in our household for today. Unfortunately like most interesting/good news in the blogosphere I can't really reveal anything specific until a later date. I would appreciate some fingers crossed and good thoughts coming our way though! Thanks a bunch and hopefully I'll have something fun to share with all of you very soon!

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and thanks again for continuing to read! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 200+ Followers!