Wedding Recap: Breakfast with the Bride

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
My mom’s friends seriously outdid themselves on my wedding weekend.

On Friday morning we arrived around 8:30 for a beautiful breakfast hosted by my mom’s dear friends Andrea and Suzy. The house was gorgeous and the weather could not have been more perfect!

They had a complete spread of delicious breakfast treats for all of the guests to enjoy – fresh mixed fruit with cinnamon granola and yogurt, mini sweet potato and turkey biscuits (a country club staple!), a blueberry bread, and mini cinnamon iced muffins. They also had a great selection of coffees, teas, fruit juice, and of course, my favorite, mimosas!

Guests included family friends, my bridal party and attendants, family members and M.’s mother! It was great morning spent with the most wonderful women! While we all chatted and devoured the delicious breakfast treats Andrea and Suzy passed out colorful slips of paper and instructed guests to write a few words of wisdom for my (at the time) soon-to-be married self! They had an adorable board displayed with “Advice for A” where the guests placed their papers when they finished! **You can see some of the guests "posting" their words of advice in the photo above to the left**
Before I knew it, it was time to pile in the car to head over for our nail appointment! I was sad to leave the breakfast – I hadn’t had the chance to mingle as much as I would’ve liked!!
***Thank you again to Andrea & Suzy (not sure if they have seen my blog/read it or not!), the breakfast was such a beautiful and perfect way to start off the wedding celebrations and the breakfast was really so special to me and a memory I will never forget! Everything was absolutely wonderful and I truly cannot thank you enough for your kindness and generosity!***

**Image to the right -- Me with the lovely hostesses!**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Wedding Recap: Breakfast with the Bride