Wedding Crashers

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Ok, so we didn't REALLY crash a wedding like in the Vince Vaughn movie, but we may or may not have stood at the back of the reception to listen to the wedding band....

M. & I made our way to Chapel Hill yesterday to hear a band we've been thinking about booking for our big day. The entertainment management company that we've been using has been extremely helpful for the most part & the man I have been in contact with even sent me an email letting me know where the band we are interested in will be playing in the near future (hence last night's excursion). He told me in the email that he would check with the "buyer" to see if it were OK that we stop by to hear the band play, but he hasn't been in touch with me for about two weeks now. I have emailed him probably 10 times checking in to see if anything new has come up or if the buyers ever got back to him...nothing. So I'm finding a new person at the company to deal with anddddddddd we decided to show up at the wedding anyway. I know, I know, it might be slightly disrespectful, but I really wanted to hear the band to make sure they are as good as everyone has been telling me!

So without bothering anyone M. & I snuck into the ballroom area & stood towards the back to listen! The wedding reception was beautiful & all of the guests were dancing so I'm guessing the band was a hit! M. & I liked the band, but we're going to check around for just a little while longer to make sure we are paying for something we really like.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Wedding Crashers