My Bachelorette Party!!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Tomorrow is my official Bachelorette party!

I am so excited for the simple reason of having the chance to spend time with the most fabulous girls! Since college ended it’s been so hard keeping up with everyone (especially since I've been out of town for what feels like every weekend since Christmas!) and I miss my girlfriends! We have a fun evening planned: Pre-dinner cocktails at my apartment, dinner out at a fun restaurant, dessert and of course a night on the town!

I have been trying to plan what I’ll wear – I’m thinking about my black Stella McCartney dress and some fabulous black heels! I still need to figure out my jewelry plan! Although I wish I could wear the amazing chartruese green frock the girl to the right is sporting -- WOW!

I can’t wait to have a great night on the town with some of my favorite friends and I will surely do a re-cap post on Monday to show you our fun night out and some of the details I planned especially for my girls! :)
Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: My Bachelorette Party!!!