Models Own hits Boots - just in time for points event

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've just learned via Vex In The City that Models Own products are to be stocked at Boots and are already available online via the Boots website.

As well as the flagship nail polishes (pic to the left shows the Neon PM trio) there are new products including lipstick, 10 new powder eyeshadow duos, face paints, mascara, lip balm, blush and a range of brushes. You can also find pre-existing products including the powder eyeshadow and eyeliners, lipgloss, and their Benetint-a-like lip and cheek stain.

As ever, all the products cost just £5 each or less. I'm not sure yet whether the multi-buy offers from Models Own's website will apply at Boots, however.

The timing couldn't have been better for those curious about Models Own - this weekend Boots are holding a 10 points-per-£1 offer when you spend over £15.

My recommendations are - Nail Polish in Beth's Blue, and the powder eye colours. I expect after I've done a bit of shopping this weekend I'll have some more favourites to add to the list.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Models Own hits Boots - just in time for points event