Beautiful Peonies for our Anniversary

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Sorry for the blogging break everyone...I have had a busy week finishing up my school work, but alas, I am finished with my FINAL PAPER of my college career! Tomorrow morning I have to go into class to turn the paper in & I also have to take the exit exam...luckily the exam isn't any part of grade for my senior seminar class...I haven't even had to study!

Last Saturday M. & I celebrated our anniversary! M. surprised me by bringing over some BEAUTIFUL pink peonies & a bag of color coordinated Jelly Belly jelly beans. I was so excited -- especially for the amazing peonies. I gave M. a book about grilling from Williams Sonoma...I can't wait to try out some of the recipes this summer!

After having a relaxing day at home (M. had to study for an exam) we got dressed up & headed off to dinner at a delicious Italian restaurant in our town. We started with an amazing shrimp appetizer & then we both ordered fabulous pasta dishes! We ended our evening by relaxing at home. It was truly fabulous & I've been enjoying the beautiful blooms sitting on the kitchen counter!

Next post I will tell you about my first florist appointment! I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Beautiful Peonies for our Anniversary