Must Love Dogs!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I love dogs!! Sometimes I even like dogs better than humans. Yes, that's true. I love dogs because they are loyal and true, but also because they are playful and spontaneous. I think that is the best way to be. So for this Thursday, can you believe it's Thursday already?? I am proud to participate in Vintage Thingy Thursday with our lovely hostess, Queen of the Rockies, Miss Suzanne and her lovely blog ...
The Colorado Lady. For this week I want to show you some of my vintage canines.


This sweet little cup came from my dear Grandma. She was a great dog lover, and she also loved cats, horses and all of God's sweet creatures. I love this little cup and saucer. The bottom is stamped "Germany". Isn't that a cute pup?


What a cute array of terriers. Don't you just want to pick them up and give each one a hug?


This vintage chalk dog is a favorite of mine. It looks like he's ready to play! Oh wait ... how did this cute little guy sneak into the picture??? Thank you Suzanne! Now please link back to see all of the other participants. Hey Bentley, did you see that last little guy sneak in?? Bentley ....??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Must Love Dogs!