Hurry Big Ben!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
The final countdown is officially on for the Royal Wedding. I’m gearing up for my early morning wakeup-call and my treadmill date to view every moment I can! I think I’m also going to record the whole thing so I can go back over it later and analyze every little moment! Obsessed much?!

Yesterday’s work day FLEW by and I am hoping that today’s will be the same. When I arrived at work there was a little green bag waiting for me at my desk with a gift certificate for a massage or facial at M. Badescu for being a dedicated employee. To say that made my day is an understatement. Since I have been having such issues with my skin (pssst…my Neutro Skin ID set arrived last night) lately, I’m definitely going to go for a relaxing and fabulous facial. I can’t wait!

It seems that this weeks theme is “pampering” because today I also have a manicure date with one of my work “superiors”. She’s taking me for manicures for helping her with a presentation she was working on. The way I helped you might ask? I actually did some baking for the event! I’m excited to take a long and relaxing lunch break today with the bonus of a shiny new manicure. At least my nails will be looking good while I watch the Royal Wedding!

Another exciting tid-bit from yesterday – I met “Dwight” from The Office! I actually spoke to him briefly, shook his hand, and of course told him what a big fan I am. M. and I always watch The Office together…and of course “Dwight” is one of the best (and funniest) characters on the show. He was really nice and acted TOTALLY different than his character on the show.

Aside from those fun little bits for the day, I am just really gearing up for tomorrow. I wish that we had the day off too so that we could partake in all of the excitement! This morning they were talking about how the trees that have been brought in to Westminster may be a sign that Kate’s gown is going to be more flowy and ethereal….either way Kate’s going to be BEAUTIFUL and I am DYING to see her big debut!

Counting down the hours now (EEEK! I'M SO EXCITED!),

Positively Preppy in Pink

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Hurry Big Ben!