Spring Shopping

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I get so excited when spring is just around the corner.
I want to air out the cottage and fluff it all up!



I love to stop by some of my favorite shops for inspiration
and maybe a little something special to add
to feather our nest.



I am so lucky to have a few special shops just a few blocks away.
One of them is Forget Me Not Antiques.
Lots of wonderful inspiration.



Lovely vintage linens ...



Cute cushions and ...



Words of wisdom too!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and don't forget to
stop by The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays.

I am going to be having a couple of special giveaways to usher
in spring. So be sure to stop in again.

Bentley ~ are you prepared to pick the winners of our
giveaways?

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring Shopping