Yee Haw Crock Pot Brisket Recipe

Posted by follow me On 0 comments



Put on your cowgirl boots, I'm going to share my Crock Pot Brisket Recipe with you'all. As I have told you, my husband is a native Texan. He loves his Brisket. Of course the way to make a perfect Texas style brisket is to smoke it very slowly for hours. Well up here in Idaho in February I would just as soon cook inside. My solution? Slow cooked brisket in my Crock Pot. It couldn't be easier. Just make sure you get it going early in the morning because 8 - 10 hours is needed. I don't measure, so season to your taste. This brisket will not be as firm as if it were smoked, but it's still yummy and will also make wonderful sammies!
  • A good sized brisket, but not too large to fit in the pot
  • A rub of Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper and garlic powder
  • One half cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
  • Put the seasoned brisket in the crock pot and add the barbecue sauce
  • One half hour before it's done you can add a splash of liquid smoke.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Yee Haw Crock Pot Brisket Recipe