Wisconsin Travel Plans: 7.8.11-7.10.11

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
My bags are all packed and I am READY TO GO, GO, GO!!!

This weekend M. and I will be visiting one of my favorite places…WISCONSIN!! I know, you wouldn’t think it would be all that exciting, right?! Well, I’ve always loved visiting WISCONSIN, especially in the summertime, because I have so many wonderful memories of family gatherings.

My parents both grew up in Wisconsin and went to college there too! All of my mom’s family still lives there (my dad’s family moved to different areas of the country) and typically, in the summertime, we would make a trip to Wisconsin. Hopefully, someday when M. and I have kids, and when my brother and sister and M.’s brother and sister have kids too, we’ll all love getting together as much as I have loved getting together with my extended family members.

The plan for the weekend?! Well – like I said, lots of catching up with family, seeing my grandparents (who I really don’t get to see near enough), meeting my cousins sweet little baby for the first time (my cousins wife actually had the baby about a month before M. and my wedding so they didn’t get to celebrate with us), seeing my immediate family (and having us all together – my brother, sister, mom and dad), lots of food (I’m sure), drinks (I’d love a glass…or two of wine!), and summertime fun (swimming and spending time out on the lake!). I can’t wait! Not to mention, you better believe I'll be visiting Culvers AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - I NEED a butter burger and some custard - STAT!!

We’re leaving Thatcher with one of my friends this weekend and I know she'll do a fabulous job of taking care of him.

Our flight is EARRRRRLY tomorrow morning! Maybe I’ll try uploading a quick shot with my new i-phone (still haven’t tried blogging from my phone!), but if not, I’ll catch you on Monday! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Wisconsin Travel Plans: 7.8.11-7.10.11