Cozy & Red Backyard Camping

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I'm getting in touch with my inner child by setting up a backyard camping adventure. It's my cottage style of camping of course complete with an old quilt strung up between two trees. Of course there are comfy pillows (one in red of course!) and a vintage coffee pot on the campfire.


Red cowgirl boots are outside of the tent. Cute vintage style camp lights from Pottery Barn and a red lantern too. They are lit already because the sun is slowly sinking in the west and Bentley and I will be getting ready to settle in for the night.



It's such a beautiful evening and I'm thinking about the tent I used to have in the backyard when I was a young girl. What happy memories.



While Bentley and I kick back and enjoy the stars overhead be sure to visit some of our friends ...


Sue's Rednesday at It's a Very Cherry World and Susan the Southern Day Dreamer for her Outdoor Wednesday.

Say goodnight Bentley!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Cozy & Red Backyard Camping