A Vintage Romantic Evening

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

The last two weeks have been very rough ones for me. Losing a father is so very hard. Throughout this sad time my sweet husband has been by my side and by my mother's too. So as a small but heartfelt thank you to him, I set up a romantic table this evening.


I set it up on our deck. Flowers, candles and vintage touches. Champagne chilling in a vintage silver ice bucket that once belonged to my in-laws.



Spinach dip on garlic cheese toast on a silver vintage tray that once belonged to my Grandmother. Edible flowers strewn on the tray and across the vintage bridge cloth.



Vintage plates and vintage cocktail napkins. Chairs filled with cozy pillows in vintage fabrics.



Thank you for coming to visit me for a glimpse of my Vintage Romantic Evening. I think that I hear David calling now, so I'll have to leave you. Until we meet again please visit Suzanne The Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingie Thursday and Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Bentley, go run to the door and greet your Daddy!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Vintage Romantic Evening