The Sexy Blogger Award

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Melissa from Melissa's Getting Married gave me the Sexy Blogger Award! Wow...thank you!

With this award you must list 5 sexy things about yourself.....so this should be interesting.

1. I would have to say my legs. I'm pretty tall and I love wearing high heels to show off my legs!
2. M. always tells me how sincere I am....so I'm pretty sure he thinks that's pretty sexy!
3. I love my collar bone...I always have...who knows?!
4. I am determined to find a career that I love & I am VERY competitive...kinda sexy?!
5. I love my cheekbones....they're not super noticeable, but I love em!

I am going to pass this award to the following fabulous bloggers:
Sunshine in the City
Southern Sugar
My Life in Pink & Green
Kiss my Pink Tiara

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Sexy Blogger Award