A Crafty Kind of Weekend

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Hello everyone! Aren’t you glad it’s Friday!? This work week went by quickly for me – I hope it was the same for you! I’m finishing up a report that I have to do two times monthly for two of our clients. I’m excited to be finished, but of course dreading the next round.

In wedding news – our photographer sent some preview photos from my bridal portrait session. OMG – I literally died when I saw them – I am in L.O.V.E (is it OK to say that when they are pictures of yourself?!)!!! I cannot wait to see the full gallery! If you are getting married and have gone back and forth about whether or not you want bridal portraits – DO THEM!!

A few months ago I had someone tell me that it was “weird” to do bridal portraits (this is also the same person who asked me why I would need to take engagement pictures – who cares! I just want to!). Apparently it is very much a “southern” thing to do bridal portraits – when we first met with our photographer to talk about having her shoot our wedding day, we went through all of the pieces of our “package” and my mom made a joke about not wanting a “big print of me in my wedding dress hanging on her wall”. Remembering her phrasing of this makes me laugh, but after she saw the preview pictures I think she may just change her mind –I’m sure she won’t be rushing to the printers to have a giant portrait of me printed to hang in the dining room, but I can bet a few 5x7’s will make their debut around the house. **Also, there is some super exciting news to go along with the bridal portraits which I will have to reveal at a much later time**

In other exciting wedding news, after talking with M. and M.’s mom we've decided to have a theme for our rehearsal dinner! I won’t give it away just yet, but it’s going to be super special!! This weekend I have MANY projects to work on for the actual wedding, but I will also be doing a little prep for the rehearsal dinner as well! I am going to be very productive and get A LOT done – M. has two papers to finish for school so I’ll have plenty of time to craft! I am VERY excited about how everything is turning out!

I hope your weekend is as productive as mine is going to be!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Crafty Kind of Weekend