The Red Hotline

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Well it's Rednesday again! Rednesday is becoming one of my favorite days in Blog Land because I love red so much!! I love vintage style telephones and I especially love this red wall phone. I purchased it from Pottery Barn several years ago. Although I like the convenience of my cell phone, I just love the look of vintage phones! It seems that only happy calls could be made or received on a cheerful red phone.


Of course, if you receive a call from a friend about a great garage sale, or a special at the market, it's always handy to have a cheerful red oil cloth shopping bag at the ready!!


And of course, if you need to sit and chat for a while with your friend, it's good to have a cheerful red stool nearby. Thanks for visiting my little red corner. Be sure to stop by at Sue's blog It's a Very Cherry World. She and the other girls have some great reds to share with you. Excuse me, I better sign off, my red hotline is ringing now!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Red Hotline