Happy Weekend, Happy Easter!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Happy Friday!! The week has literally FLOWN by! I have been so busy with different projects at work and now today I am going to finally finish a few of them! :)

My boss is letting everyone in the office out at 3:30 today for the holiday weekend. I am looking forward to spending as much time outside as possible – it’s supposed to be up to 77 degrees this weekend in DC!

One of M.’s groomsmen and his wife are staying with us this weekend so that they can experience the Cherry Blossom festival. We’re definitely going to walk around and enjoy the cherry blossoms too! I think tonight the plan is to order in, and then take a long walk on the National Mall. I’ll update on Monday with a few pictures of my sunny weekend! :)

I hope that everyone has a very Happy Easter! I am off to finish up those projects…
**Image at right: Country Living**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy Weekend, Happy Easter!