What I'll Be Wearing: The Rehearsal Dinner

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
The wedding is getting VERY close and I am ready to tie up all of these last minute details. Luckily my fiancee and mom have helped me with A LOT of the planning/decision making so it hasn't been too stressful. One thing that I've wanted to check off my list is buying the dress I will wear for the wedding rehearsal and our rehearsal dinner. I toyed around with the idea of wearing white to the rehearsal (I still really like this idea, but I didn't find a white dress that really wowed me), but I decided on buying a dress in a color which I may be more likely to wear again and again.

After searching through the many different Spring 2010 dress collections online I finally decided on something in the color....you guessed it, PINK! I chose the Milly Strapless Jacquard Dress from Saks.com in a color the designer calls "Shocking Pink". In the pictures it appears to be somewhat of a bright petal pink -- I think it's gorgeous! I love that it's made of the Jacquard fabric with the flecks of gold -- it makes it feel a little more special! It's the perfect shape -- I am all about a clean and classic lines -- I like that the neckline is almost a modified sweetheart and that the waist and skirt is not fussy. I know I will feel super comfortable in it! Unfortunately I didn't get to try this exact dress on this weekend because it is on Pre-Order (which means the store doesn't even have it yet), but I did try on a very similar dress by Milly to see what size I needed to order. Even though I haven't seen the dress in person I think I will want to wear some type of gold high heel with it. I guess I'll start the hunt for those!
So now I just have to wait....the order says that it will ship "no later than" March 30th. I can't wait to get it!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a comment on: What I'll Be Wearing: The Rehearsal Dinner