Get Carried Away with Bath & Body Works!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Bath & Body Works has a romantic new scent just in time for Valentine's Day - Carried Away! Part of the Signature Collection, Carried Away has top notes of Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Golden Mandarin, Juicy Pear Nectar and Lush Raspberries; mid notes of Purple Freesia, White Tuberose, White Jasmine and Soft Violet Petals; and base notes of Creamy Sandalwood, Whipped Vanilla and Musk.  I love the scent it's fruity, a little floral and really fresh!  I'm keeping the fragrance mist in my drawer at work for a mid-day pick-me-up!

Available in the collection are:
Eau de Toilette - 50ml - $34.50
Body Lotion - 237ml - $11
Body Butter - 200g - $15.50
Shower Gel - 295ml - $11
Creamy Body Wash - 236ml - $12
Fragrance Mist - 237ml - $12
Bubble Bath - 295ml - $12.50
Body Cream - 225g - $12.50
Hand Cream -  70g - $10.50

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Get Carried Away with Bath & Body Works!