Brilliant Advertising: Chrysler "Style"

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I simply cannot believe that today the groundhog predicted Spring days are close. It’s rainy, icy, an all around gray and yucky day. I bet you’re wondering how much longer I can keep bringing up the yucky weather, huh?! I promise I’ll try to stop!

So I was bad again today and cheated (nope, didn’t get up to run...my bed was just too cozy and warm), but as I’ve been lounging on the couch watching the Today Show I caught my new FAVORITE commercial.

No, I don’t own any Chrysler vehicles and I never have, but I am absolutely in love with this new commercial. It’s perfect – I love the mix of the old and the new and the voice-over is perfection. My favorite thing about this commercial is that it’s sort of a re-birth of Chrysler. They’re obviously having a bit of a makeover. I find the whole commercial to just be....sexy. Of course the old cars shown at the beginning of the commercial remind me of our "car accessory" for our wedding last June -- I love that car and I am still so happy that we had the chance to use something so unique for our big day (and I believe our wedding car was a Chevy, just to be clear! ha!). I also love the glamour that's portrayed in the "old" scenes. the girls all dolled up and the "movie-star-esque" feel of the whole thing -- yum.



On a side note, one of my professors in college used to work as a top public relations executive and had a key role on the Chrysler account. I always loved hearing his stories about things that he had to do while working on that account.

While I’m not looking to buy a car anytime soon (hello, NYC?!), if I were buying a new car this commercial certainly may cause me to take a closer look at the brand.

Lots and lots of work to catch up on today – have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Brilliant Advertising: Chrysler "Style"