I LOVE Chanel!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
...And I mean LOVE!...I've always been a big fan of Chanel. I love the look of perfectly polished pearls with one of their signature tweed or boucle skirt suits -- such a classic look. Over the years there have been some BEA-U-TI-FUL Chanel ads (especially for their makeup and perfumes). I absolutely fell in love with the ads featuring Nicole Kidman -- she's so fresh and pretty (different, yes, but very pretty). More recently, Kiera Knightly has graced the Chanel No. 5 ads looking equally as beautiful -- Kiera's ads have been a little younger & racier. I personally have Chanel Chance & it's my favorite winter scent (next to Burberry Brit).

I'm also a big fan of Chanel's makeup collection. They always have some really great, vibrant color palettes for nights when you want to stand out a bit (think a deep red lip, or a colbalt blue eyeliner).

Every girl's must have item -- the classic quilted Chanel bag. It's timeless -- and Coco Chanel was said to tuck little love notes in the inside hidden pocket. I wish I could have one in every color, but the classic black is just perfect!

Finally, I must throw in some sort of wedding related item -- I saw this cake on Brides.com (I think) and some of you may have already seen it, but it's a Chanel inspired wedding cake -- GORGEOUS! I TOTALLY would choose this cake if I were having a sleek black & white themed wedding. I love that it incorporates the quilted look in the black tier, the tweed look in the top white tier, and the gold and black chain link (just like on their fabulous bags). They even incorporated a small strand of "pearls" at the top! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

**All Images from Google Images & Cake from Brides.com**

PS: Notice the black & white trend!?!? I do love the black & white combo! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I LOVE Chanel!!