Giddy Friday!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Happy Friday everyone! I am in an especially WONDERFUL mood today because not only is there a big event preview going on at work tonight (SO EXCITED), but my husband will also be here! YAY!

This week has been especially odd just because the workload has seemed a lot lighter…or maybe it’s just that I’m actually getting better in my position?! Either way, I am LOVING it. I am planning to ride this happy wave as far as it will take me! So tonight is my first big event with my new company and it is for sure going to be fun – passed hors d’oeuvres, festive holiday drinks, fun purchase possibilities – seriously I am giddy!

The best part of all, after the event my husband will be here and last night I whipped up a big pot full of chili and made another batch of the rolls I made on Thanksgiving. I also made him a special surprise, but he’ll just have to wait to see what it is! :) It will be so nice to come home from a full day of work and a fun event to see my amazing husband enjoy a warm, comforting meal together and maybe even a fun movie on TV?!?! The possibilities are endless. Is my excitement showing?!

Tomorrow I will be working the “official” event at work and then will spend another FABULOUS evening with my main man. I can’t wait!

Also, if you haven’t already, run (seriously, it will help you burn calories before you eat these) out to your local drug store or grocery store and pick up a bag of these Dove Peppermint Bark Bites. THEY ARE AMAZING PEOPLE. I know that I’m back on my workout kick and all, but I couldn’t resist the dark chocolate and peppermint bark combination – seriously AMAZING and puts me in such a fun holiday spirit…didn’t know chocolate could do that?! Well it can!

That’s all for this fabulous Friday, I hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Giddy Friday!