Turning 21 & A New Princess

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Yesterday was my little sisters 21st birthday, so although I didn't have much time to post yesterday, I definitely wanted to give her a shout out today! HAPPY 21st C.!!!!!!! From what she's told me it was an incredible day and it only sounds like she has more fun things to come...including something fun I have planned for her when she gets to New York for Thanksgiving. (**Wow -- Little side note here...looking at this photo from the wedding -- I need to get back on the treadmill FOR SURE....all of this transitioning to a new life in NYC and running shoes that are still sitting in our DC apartment has not been good for my figure AT ALL....running routine will resume as of Saturday...done and done.)

Oh yeah, did I tell you guys that!? My sister is going to be spending Thanksgiving with M. and me in New York!! She arrives this Saturday afternoon and leaves the day after Thanksgiving. I'm really excited to spend some time with her, celebrate her birthday, and also cook with her for the big feast day! It should all be really fun!

I've been organizing and cleaning like crazy at the new NYC apartment. I'm actually ALMOST there, but boy was our old apartment a LOT bigger. I'm definitely finding creative ways to be organized in this new, smaller, place. It should look great though when everything is put away and polished up. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I can!

Finally, is anyone else as obsessed with the upcoming Royal wedding as I am!? Seriously, we've all watched them through the years dating and everyone always questioning whether Kate would be the one, and finally it's all happening! It's so interesting to watch unfold and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see what the wedding will be like -- I think this new princess is absolutely beautiful, classic and timeless -- reminds me of a Ralph Lauren model -- and her style is definitely impeccable. That navy dress she wore during her first official "press appearance" -- GORGEOUS -- she always looks put together and polished. Of course it only makes the whole thing more interesting that she is a normal gal. Truly a Cinderella story, and Diana's ring that William gave to her -- absolutely exquisite -- and a such a beautiful reminder of an incredible woman. I for one will be closely following along....good thing the Today Show and everything show on NBC has turned into "The Kate & William Show". I can't wait to watch the Dateline special tonight at 8!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! I should have internet by Monday, so my posting will go back to being a little more regular! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Turning 21 & A New Princess