Coastal Scents: Makeup, Mica and More

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Coastal Scents are a US based supplier of affordable makeup and supplies for those making their own bath or mineral makeup products. In fact, they're also one of the main mica wholesalers, if you'd like to go directly to the source for your mineral makeup.

Pictured on the left is their Ultra Shimmer 88-piece eyeshadow collection, which is a bit of a bargain at just $19.95. Although I've not tried it myself, it's had some good reviews, most of which conclude that this massive palette has good colour payoff and huge variety for such a tiny price.

I ordered some empty palettes and empty pans from them last week (more on what I'm using them for later!). I paid $19.19 shipping (around £11) - which sounds fairly expensive, but is only an extra pound over, say, Space NK's next day delivery. I placed my order on Monday afternoon UK time, and at lunchtime on Friday, my goods arrived. Very quick service from the US for a relatively low price.

With such quick shipping and such a wide range of products, I'll definitely be buying again.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Coastal Scents: Makeup, Mica and More