The Next 8 Months & 29 Days...

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
We're officially in the 8 month range for our wedding -- 8 months & 29 days to be exact! This weekend I had the chance to go over many wedding details with my mom. We talked about everything from the ceremony to the reception & all of the things in between. I've started my own checklist of things that I need to get done, but it's still a little to early to show you that HUGE list!

Some of the things we do have finished...

- Photographer Booked
- Baker Booked (Thanks to my loving fiancee who dropped off our deposit this weekend)
- Band Booked (For the wedding reception)
- Ceremony Site Booked
- Reception Venue Booked
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue Booked
- Wedding Dress Purchased!
- Bridesmaids Dresses & Shoes Purchased (only a few more details to work out here)
- Wedding Favors have been chosen!

The planning process is certainly coming along. The next two important things we have to finalize are the florist & our ceremony/cocktail hour musicians. There are so many details that go into this special day & sometimes brides forget what it's really all about.....the marriage of course! So I will just say to my fiancee who often reads my blog....I love you & look forward to counting down the rest of these 8 months & 29 days with you by my side! You make everyday so very special & I can't wait until the day I get to be your wife!!!

Tell someone that you love them today!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Next 8 Months & 29 Days...