Simplify

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Everyone I talk to has been hit by our economic downturn.
Will there be an end in sight?
As one who believes in the strength, spirit, talent and
creativity of our fellow countrymen I say
Yes We Will turn our economy around!

Until then we will stand tall, have faith, love our friends
and family and take joy in the simple pleasures of life.

We will reuse and repurpose.  We will plant Victory Gardens like our
country did in the past.  We will support our community.

We will blog on and share tips.

And we will laugh and have fun!

Right Bentley?

Let's get this party started ~

and 

By the way ~ I still have music on my site for those of you
who enjoy it.  Just go to the sidebar to turn it on.  Playlist
unfortunately no longer turns on upon opening the page.
For a music lover like me, this is regrettable.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Simplify