Picture Pondering

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Even though the last few days have been anniversary takeover here on my blog, today I am going switch gears just a little bit. Unfortunately there is still a hint of our wedding incorporated, but bear with me and you find it’s not that bad.

So as you know I am attempting to redecorate our apartment. Things are moving along, but one thing that has been bothering me is the fresh wrapped canvas print that we “won” from our wedding photographer. I’ve been trying to decide which photo to use and simply can’t determine which one will look the best.

Before we focus on that, I wanted to put something out there to see if any of you have similar feelings. I have MANY picture frames in our little apartment, but I always feel kind of funny filling those frames with photos of just M. and me. Of course, we have some family photos around the apartment, but aside from that the rest of the frames are photos of us. Do you ever feel weird about having photos of yourself in your home? Obviously I don’t shy away from the camera – I take pictures of what we’re doing, eating, visiting, etc. any chance that I can get, but for some reason, every time I go to change out photos (which I am in the process of doing now using some of our wedding photos) I feel a little funny about it. Anyone have any thoughts on this?! It’s not like we have children yet, or otherwise I’m sure I’d be filling those frames with kid pictures, and even though we have our little pup, Thatcher, I don’t think I’ll be putting photos of him in our many frames any time soon. So what do you think?!

Alright, back to the main reason I started the post. I would LOVE your help in choosing which photo I go with for our gallery wrapped canvas!

I’ve scored the internet for photos of gallery wrapped canvases in people’s homes, but cannot decide if I like the look of a close up photo (when the canvas will be as big as it will be) or the further away shot. These are the two photos that I am thinking of and would love your opinion!!

Thanks in advance! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Picture Pondering