Friday Phone Fun: My Week

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Here's a quick recap of my week through my phone photos...

Spent plenty of snuggle time with this adorable pup (notice how he’s finally chosen an ear to “stick-up” and one to keep down). At one point every morning we’d wake up and his ears would be switched…now he’s finally decided that his left ear reigns supreme!

Made sure to sport some my pineapple printed Lilly Pulitzer skirt on National Wear Your Lilly Day. Sometimes I feel sort of funny wearing such bright and crazy patterns in New York City when everyone else is so “neutd ral,” but then again, I’m obsessed with all of my Lilly printed clothing anwouldn’t trade my choice in clothing style for anything, anyone, or any city for that matter! :)

Finally got into my running again…FINALLY. Put in around 15 miles so far this week with plans of some long runs this weekend!

Gazed at my nails one too many times…I painted them this awesome metallic gold shade from the drugstore the other day and I am officially obsessed. Loving that my neutral metallic nails go with EVERY outfit! Plus, the subtle shimmer is to die for!

Enjoyed a pink AND green macaroon. They were extras from a meeting I put on this week. The colors were so pretty together and they tasted super delicious. PS: Did you know that these sweet treats have only approximately 45 calories a piece?! I’d say that’s a pretty good treat!

Spent some time gazing at this incredible wall of ribbon – had to pick up some things for a work project. I’m OBSESSED with ribbon and this has got to be one of my favorite “work activities”. All of the different styles and textures…gorgeous!

Shared the last chunk of our wedding cake with M. Of course, we each had our own piece :) and it was totally delicious. I can't wait to make another visit home and swing by this bakery to have more of their delicious sweets!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Friday Phone Fun: My Week