Changes at Ash Tree Cottage

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


I was inspired to write this post after reading and
contemplating Brenda's post yesterday.
Her question was "Should We Tell It Like Is?"



For me the answer is yes.
I am bored with my own blog posts.



I'm so bored with my own material that I have 
been hanging around Pinterest a lot creating my own
inspiration boards. 



But it's more than just being bored with the party themes
and feeling the need to spray paint everything  white.

What's happened to my soul?
Where is the passion?



So I am contemplating some changes
and
I hope you will stop by to see what they are.
In the meantime ...
I'll be spending more time visiting all of you!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Changes at Ash Tree Cottage