A call for help and inspiration

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
The Mr has been out of school for a week and we've been having so much fun that the time just flew and now I sit here on Saturday night having given you (nearly) nothing new this week (unless you stopped by my Wednesday post at Housewife Eclectic, in which case, thanks!). I hope you are all having equally fun (and busy) summers so far.

Aside from having so much fun, part of this nothing-newness is borne from a bit of a crafting block. I have sworn (both to myself and the Mr) that I will finish my existing projects and use the crafting materials I have been saving (to recycle) before I will begin new projects. So... I need your help. What can I do with these things?
  • Baby food jars. Lots. And lots. Our recycling program here won't accept glass, so I feel the need to "recycle" it myself. :)
  • Yogurt and sour cream plastic containers. Some with lids, some without.
  • An oatmeal canister.
  • Various sized glass jars (salsa, pickles, etc). See above note about recycling program.
  • Cereal boxes.
  • Phone books. Three of them...
So, I'm well on my way to becoming the crazy hoarder lady who is killed by a stack of falling newspapers from 1976 with only her cats to mourn her death (because my husband will probably disown me if I save any more "materials" without very specific projects in mind). Please help me save myself from this fate.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A call for help and inspiration