I'm Gonna Need You to Sign For This

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Guess what I’ll be receiving in the mail today……....a brand new Mac Book!! :)

I have been faithfully using my Dell computer that my parents purchased for me at the start of college, but now it’s almost 5 years old and with all of the wedding projects (mostly Photoshop projects) and photos (think wedding inspiration overload, oh yeah, and that I document EVERYTHING with my camera!) that have hit my computer’s hard drive in the last 6 months I am in desperate need of a new computer and more memory!!

Luckily, I was able to use M.’s law school discount to purchase my new baby! I worked on Mac computers ALL through college and I am excited to finally have one of my own! So after today you’ll know that I’ll be doing my blogging from my brand new Mac! :)

I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend! My younger sister C. is coming for a visit and other than a few wedding projects we’ll be working on (C. is going to be so glad she picked this weekend for a visit!) M. has been dying to see the new Robin Hood movie so we bought tickets for that! The boss man is letting us out early today (3:15) so I'm excited to start the weekend!

Enjoy your Friday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I'm Gonna Need You to Sign For This