Dress Shopping Trip - 3

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Well ladies....I made an appointment with another bridal store in my area & now I have a BIG problem. On my second dress shopping trip I found a dress that I ABSOLUTELY love....it's very different, a little fashion-y, very elegant - very ME. On this last trip to a bridal boutique the lady helped me into a Vera Wang Luxe dress that has recently been discontinued. It is BEAUTIFUL - very classic, very Jackie O - also very ME. She is willing to sell me the dress for an AMAZING AMAZING price, but I'm just not sure!!! The two dresses I love are SO different!

Have any of you had problems with your dress shopping?!



Side note: Isn't that picture hilarious?! I laughed out loud. Credit: The Pet Boutique.com

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Dress Shopping Trip - 3