Our Wedding: The Full Film!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Good morning everyone! I am SO excited that it is finally Friday!! The event that I worked yesterday evening went a lot longer than I had planned and I am one tired girl today...I attempted to get up this morning for my run, but it was useless...the snooze button it was! I'll certainly be making up some of that mileage this weekend.

Since my mind is a little bit sleepy today I figured I'd post something easy and something that makes me super happy. Enter our full length wedding film from Andy at Portal Films. We actually received our final film on Valentines Day, packaged up with some delicious chocolates from Andy's wife's chocolate store in Vermont (my favorite was the dark sea salt chocolate bar) and three beautifully wrapped DVD's (one for us, and one for each set of our parents).

I cannot tell you enough how happy I am that we decided to have a wedding film made. It was some of the best money that we spent. We have beautiful still photos from our photographer and now we have an amazing "live" view of how our wedding was! It's the best -- it reminds me of the funny moments of the day and the moments where I shed tears, it reminds me of the amazing support of our family and friends and just how much fun everyone had on the dance floor that evening. I love how Andy captured everyone we love that is closest to us...our parents, glimpses of our grandparents, and our siblings...those memories and seeing them interacting or just smiling on film on OUR WEDDING DAY make me so happy and they are "images" I will cherish forever.

Andy did an absolutely wonderful job and I cannot thank him enough. Now I realize you might not all watch the film in its entirety...it is 29 minutes after all, but it certainly shows the happiness and love that we all were feeling that day -- I just couldn't help but share it with this wonderful blogging community!




Have a wonderful, happy, relaxing, beautiful weekend! :)

PS: I noticed that it gets cut off when you try to view it directly on my blog, so here is the link if you want to see it in all of it's glory!

http://www.portalfilms.com/cinema/cowart/


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Our Wedding: The Full Film!