Blessings and Prayers

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I have been so absorbed watching the news about the devastating
earthquake in Japan. It's caused me to stop and think about how
easy it is to take for granted our many blessings. Most of us know
where we will sleep tonight. Most of us know that our loved ones are
safe and well.

Be thankful!




I am praying for the citizens of Japan. For those in shelters who have
lost their homes. For those
who have lost loved ones or are still searching. For those trying to clean up
what seems to be an insurmountable pile of debris. For those who are
fighting to prevent multiple nuclear meltdowns. For those who are scared
and weary.

Please pray for them with me.
God Bless

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Blessings and Prayers