A New "Do" for 2011

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Well, I did it! All of my hair is gone away….ok, not all of it! I had lots of people ask me (not on my blog, but in real life) if it was going to be cut short a-la-Keri Russell and of course my answer was no. It’s definitely short and definitely a big change, but I absolutely love it!!! I am so glad that I went ahead and did it….there was certainly no looking back after the first cut was made!

So I took some “self portraits” yesterday when I got home and then also today after I styled it myself. Seriously, this hair style is SO easy. Since I showered yesterday and didn’t workout at all yesterday or this morning (yes, I’ve been skipping lots of mornings of running…oops!) I decided to just see what it would style like if I just wet my hair slightly and then dried it…Perfect! And SO easy! Am I being too obvious about that fact that I am officially obsessed with short hair?!

So like I said, some of these photos are from yesterday (you can tell because I have the same ensemble on as I did in the “before – “long hair” photos) and then of course I took some of these this morning before leaving for work. Excuse the all black attire, but it must be worn since I have an event today for work.

So a daring move? Yes. Did I try to talk myself out of it 150 times? Yes, of course! Am I glad that I took the risk? YES! Am I making a totally big deal about this new haircut? Yes...and sorry! I totally feel like a new woman - much more polished for sure!

Alright, so who’s going to get all of their hair cut off next?!

Happy Thursday!!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A New "Do" for 2011