MAC Future Face - the face of your future?

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Would it surprise you to know that I have never even tried a MAC foundation?  I'm not sure how this has happened especially considering  how often I hear people comparing colours or describing their skin tone in MAC shade speak!  I will need to get myself down to a MAC counter and right this wrong one of these days especially after seeing all the lovely choices - including the new powders!  And I have to say, I love the lipstick in the above shot - so pretty!

Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder - $27.50 - with a pressed texture that beautifies as it benefits.  Gives a sheer to medium, smooth, even coverage for a flawlessly soft and even tone with caring, comforting properties.
Light - soft pale beige
Light Plus - pale golden beige
Medium - soft creamy beige
Medium Plus - tan beige
Medium Dark - caramel beige
Medium Deep - rich golden tan
Dark - deep caramel
Dark Deep - rich golden bronze





Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation - $32 - in 8 new shades to round out the line: N18, NW18, NW22, NW33, NW44, NW46, NW48, NW58
Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 - $38
Medium Plus - tan beige
Dark Plus - neutral tan beige
Brushes
150 Large Powder Brush - $50.50
190 Foundation Brush - $38.50

Available now at your MAC counter or online -  www.maccosmetics.com

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: MAC Future Face - the face of your future?