Leona Lewis: a Million Dollar Voice in $10 Outfits!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I find Leona Lewis really gorgeous: she has a beautiful face, with a new nose, a curvy body and a voice to match...however, this lady has lost her mind. A lip top? Seriously? 
Mind you, the crazy Pierrot outfit she wore a while ago was so sad, it almost made me cry.  Ill-fitting, badly made, it looks like something I would sew for my worst enemy. 

And to top this, Leona was very proud to announce she had designed this lippy dress. This is probably the first celebrity I believe actually designed her outfits.
There is nothing worse than trying to look edgy when you're as dull as dishwater. She's so dull, I'm bored just reading her name.

Leona stepped out last night at a pre-Grammy's  event wearing yet another of her own wacky designs. I'm lost for words.

Now Leona, watch how you do C.R.A.Z.Y : Taylor Momsen schools you! Underage Taylor forgot her pants - as usual - at the Justin Bieber's film Premiere. Did I mention, lots of really young kids were in attendance? Being an attention whore is a full-time job for Taylor.


So are you excited by Leona's upcoming clothing range, like I am?

-Christelle-

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Leona Lewis: a Million Dollar Voice in $10 Outfits!