With this cold weather, everything on me is drying out but for some reason my cuticles seem to be getting the worst of it!  Here are some cuticle treatments I have been trying lately:

GoNails Natural Nail Growth Treatment - .5 fl oz - $24.99 + S&H - it's the first dermatologist backed, clinically researched nail and cuticle treatment cream. It works to strengthen and grow nails as well as heal cuticles. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it does a nice job of moisturizing my cuticles and keeping them from getting ragged.  My only complaint would be the pump container, there is no way of doing half a pump, and a full pump is way more then I need so I end up using the rest as hand cream and I think this stuff is way to expensive to be using it as that! I can't speak to the nail growth aspect of it as I keep my nails short but they have some pretty impressive before and after pictures that you can find here.  There is a 30 day money back guarantee so I guess you really can't go wrong.  You can go to their website for more info or to purchase at http://www.mygobeauty.com/index.php 
Ecrinal Cuticle Softening Gel - 10ml - $13.49 - contains glycerin and AHA and comes with an orange stick - I like that it has the AHA, I find when I use this one I end up cutting my cuticles less (I know I'm not supposed to cut them but I find it strangely satisfying!)
Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover - 28g - $8.99 - contains aloe vera and comes with 2 orange sticks - this one is super thick so does an amazing moisturizing job - I find it works best when I let it sit for about 5 minutes - it lets all the moisture soak in and my cuticles are so soft by then they push in really easily!
Witchcraft Almond Oil - 10ml - $6.99 - if I'm going right to bed and won't be touching anything then this is a good one as I find it leaves an oily residue if I touch anything - well it's oil so that makes sense!

Do you have a favourite cuticle treatment that you think I need to try?

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Beautify your cuticles with GoNails, Ecrinal, Sally Hansen and Witchcraft!