Smashbox won't stop tempting me with the Burlesque Beauty Collection!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Burlesque has opened - I'm hearing mixed reviews so I'm not sure if I'm going to see it or not but more intriguing to me then the movie is the Burlesque makeup set that Smashbox came out with -
Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection - $40
Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black
Shadow & Liner Quad in Risque - shimmering pink, deep eggplant, shimmering pink beige, cool grey
Loose Shimmer in Burlesque - golden pink
Double Ended Lip Gloss in Peep/Show - cotton candy/sparkling raspberry

I've been eying this at Shoppers every time I go in and I think it might be time to pull the trigger!

- Lisamarie -

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Smashbox won't stop tempting me with the Burlesque Beauty Collection!