Shopping the Cottage for Fall

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I have been sorting through things I already have in the cottage to
decide how to transform the summery white, soft pink and green decor
on my front porch.

I'm not sure what I want to do.  Should I choose the deep reds and some warm
tones of rust?  I'm not much of an orange girl, and y'all know it takes me a
while to get with the program.  If I choose the deep reds it will be easy
to transition into Christmas.  I can compliment this with lots of white 
pumpkins, seed pods, apples and pine cones.





I pulled out this fabric swatch.  I am loving the colors ~ they look so rich
and warm and I love the way it compliments this old marmalade crock I
found yesterday at a consignment shop.  I could use it and some coordinating
fabrics for pillows on the wicker chairs.



Or what about this organic look?  Or a combination of the two?
Let me know what you think.  I am hoping to complete the porch by
this weekend.

I am linking up to these parties for more inspiration ~

and
Photobucket

Wow Bentley ~ the squirrels are racing around like crazy outside!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Shopping the Cottage for Fall