Photo Problemo...HELP!!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
**Does anyone know why when I post pictures on my blog from my Mac they don't enlarge when you click on them in the actual post?! I really want to try and fix this so I don't always have to blog from my PC!!**

I ended up going home from work yesterday at 12pm because I was SO super sick -- terrible sinus pressure, head cold, sore throat, achy all over -- bleck. So instead of posting from my usual PC I posted my blog from my Mac and then was alerted by one of you fabulous bloggers that you couldn't enlarge the pictures that I posted!! Hopefully one of you can give me a reason why this does this!!?!?!? I did take some of the pictures from Facebook, but I've never encountered this issue before...

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and hopefully one of you can help me with my blogger/photo troubles!! :)



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Photo Problemo...HELP!!!