Forever Florals

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Let's face it...as a married girl (and still a newlywed...yes even after a year I consider myself a newlywed) I never really get enough of fun ways to display wedding day mementos and I'm sure it's the same for you ladies too. Photos around the house are beautiful, and scrapbooks and albums of your special wedding and pre-wedding events are amazing too (speaking of, I have something fun to show you in another post), but WOW, a painting of the most special flowers you will ever hold? Positively BRILLIANT!

Check out the AMAZING-ness that is Studio Eriksdotter. She actually does paintings of a bride's special bouquet so that she can cherish it for years and years to come! I am absolutely SMITTEN with this idea!! What a clever artist! :)
Wouldn't a painting of your wedding bouquet be beautiful to hang in your bedroom or have a small one done as an accent piece for your living room?

Your wedding bouquet might not last forever, but this memento certainly will!

**Photos from Studio Eriksdotter website**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Forever Florals